Broken chocolate – the best RAW chocolate recipeCourse: Desserts, SweetsCuisine: RAW, VeganDifficulty: Easy
Our favorite recipe for RAW chocolate pieces. It’s easy to make and you can create endless variations.
- Heat the cocoa butter in a water bath.
- Once the butter is melted, add the cocoa powder and salt. Stir to form liquid chocolate.
- Prepare a baking paper, place it on a baking sheet, and pour the entire liquid chocolate on it so it spreads over the baking paper.
- Pour sliced cashews, chopped dates, crushed cocoa beans (they will crunch beautifully in the chocolate), and raisins or other ingredients that you like into the chocolate.
- Let it solidify in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and store it ideally in a glass container (in the refrigerator).
- TIP: This chocolate can also be a wonderful gift. Thanks to cocoa butter, it will not melt at room temperature. You can either wrap it whole or break it and put it in a nice glass.
- INSPIRATION: Instead of dates, cocoa crushed beans, and cashews, you can use anything you like in your chocolate. It is also great with hazelnuts, almonds, dried fruits, grated coconut, cinnamon, peanuts, with anything. But we love the combination you see in the recipe the most.