RAW Chocolate PralinesCourse: Desserts, SweetsCuisine: RAW, VeganDifficulty: Easy
A basic recipe for our favorite RAW chocolate pralines. They are super tasty and give you endless space for your creativity with fillings.
60 g 100% RAW chocolate
50 g RAW cocoa butter
20 g RAW cocoa powder
coconut sugar, maple syrup, or agave syrup to your taste
pinch of salt
peanut butter or other nut butter as a filling
- Prepare a hot water bath where you melt chocolate and cocoa butter.
- Carefully mix with the cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt.
- Pour the liquid mixture into a silicone praline mould but fill all the compartments just about halfway.
- Let it freeze in the freezer for a while.
- Add your selected filling and pour the chocolate over it.
- Let the pralines solidify again in the freezer or refrigerator.