Salted Almond CookiesCourse: Desserts, SweetsCuisine: RAW, VeganDifficulty: Easy
Probably the best of my cookie recipes. They’re delicious both raw and baked. And you can make them many different ways because almonds can be substituted by hazelnuts, walnuts, or cashews.
200 g BIO almonds
200 g BIO oatmeal
60 ml maple syrup or coconut nectar
60 ml coconut oil
1/2 tsp. himalayan salt
- Put the almonds, oatmeal, and salt into your blender.
It’s really important to mix everything with the salt in the blender to create the best dough.
- Blend it until you get a perfectly smooth and sticky dough.
- Put your dough into a bowl and add the maple syrup and liquid coconut oil (warm it up if needed).
- Knead the dough.
- Make small balls and use a fork to shape them into the cookies.
- If you want to bake them, heat your oven to 180° C and bake them on a baking paper for 15 minutes. You can also eat them raw or dry them in a dryer.
- TIP: Try the other variations where you use walnuts, hazelnuts, or cashews instead of almonds.