Tirawmisu – banana, almonds, and cashew RAW dessertCourse: DessertsCuisine: RAW, VeganDifficulty: Medium
Easy recipe for a perfect raw tiramisu. If you add coffee, it will smell even better and taste like a “real” tiramisu. It’s not 100% raw then, but who doesn’t like coffee sometimes?
200 g almond flour
100 g RAW cashew nuts
80 g dates
200 ml water
3 tbsp. coconut oil
2 ripe bananas
- Blend the dates with 100 ml of water.
- Put the almond flour in a bowl and mix it with the date paste.
- The resulting dough will be a base layer of the dessert so put it in a form.
- Cut the banans horizontally into thin pieces and stack them on the base layer.
- Put 100 ml of water, all the cashews, coconut oil, pinch of cinnamon, and 1-3 dates in the blender. Blend them until you get a smooth cream.
- Pour the cream over the bananas.
- Powder the dessert with cinnamon and put it in the fridge for one hour.
- TIP: If you don’t have almond flour, you can just blend dry almonds.