Spring salad with radishesCourse: SaladCuisine: RAW, VeganDifficulty: Easy
One of the basic salad recipes you can change according to your tastes. We eat it as a main dish because it’s quite filling thanks to the dressing.
¼ iceberg lettuce
a handful of rocket
2 tablespoons of olive oil
60 g of organic cashews
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of black Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of organic mustard
- Cut the iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, and radishes and put them in a salad bowl.
- Add a little bit of salt and olive oil and mix well.
- Put cashews, turmeric, black Himalayan salt, juice of half a lemon, and mustard in a blender.
- Blend it all into a soft dressing and add it to the salat.
- You can garnish with a little turmeric or slices of radish.